Features & Benefits
- G3 Control Box, 2(two) TV Outputs – Can Use a Splitter to Connect 4 TV's or more.
- Receives UHF/VHF/FM/SDTV and HDTV signals.
- Reception range up to 150 miles. Tested to 143 miles in the Northwest Sept. 2012
- Remote Control 360 degree Motor Rotor – Easy Tuning from comfort of the Couch using low voltage sent up coaxial cable from control box. No Outdoor Electrical Needed!
- Works with HDTVs and Standard TV’s. Standard TV's need a Digital to Analog Converter Box
- Built-In Low-Noise/ 36dB High-Gain Amplifier
- Dimensions: 29 inches wide, 20 inches long, 10 inches tall
- FREE 4' Coaxial Patch Cable
- FREE Shipping
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- FREE Lifetime Technical Support at: 1-800-542-6379
- Click Here to Read Our Customer Reviews!!
Please Click Here to Read Our Customer REVIEWS
NOTE: All of our Products include a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee and a 2 Year Warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Which HDTV Antenna is best for me?
Our general rule is… if you are able to put an Outdoor TV Antenna outside or in your attic, then an Outdoor TV Antenna is best for you. The Outdoor HDTV Antennas will give you the strongest, most solid signal and the ability for you to pick up the most available TV channels in your area. Our Outdoor HDTV Antennas are Easy to Install. We offer Free Support, if needed.
Indoor HDTV Antenna’s will also work for people that live within 8 to 10 miles of the TV broadcast towers. For people to live farther away than 10 miles the broadcast towers, the indoor antenna will still work but you will possibly not receive all the available TV channels.
It is also very important to make sure you are buying your TV Antenna from a reputable TV Antenna Dealer that provides Free Technical Support that can be contacted by phone and email in the case you need any technical or customer service support.
- Please Call us with Your Questions: 1-800-542-6379 -
2. Are there any monthly fees?
There are no monthly fees. The HDTV Antennas will pick up the Free Digital TV signals being broadcast across the USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, and anywhere else that UHF and VHF TV signals are available. No monthly fees!
3. How Many TV's can connect to the Lava Outdoor TV Antennaes?
You can Easily Connect 2 TV's directly up to the back of the control box, we include. You can also use splitters to split off to up to 8 TV's. Works Best with 4 to 5 TV's. The more TV's and the longer the cable lengths to each TV the more the signal strength will weaken. You can also use your homes existing cabling to connect up to 4 TV's with the our NEW Ultra 4-Way Splitter, designed specifically to work with the Lava Outdoor TV Antennas. Every TV can be tuned to different channels, watching different shows at the same time and work independently of each other.
4. What Channels will I receive?
The channels you receive will depend on what area you live in. Most people in the USA will be able to receive all the major networks like ABC-HD, NBC-HD, CBS-HD, Fox-HD, Ion-HD, The CW-HD and PBS-HD. Most people in the US will also receive channels like Universal Sports, Tuff-TV, Retro-TV, Antenna-TV, This-TV, MeTV, LWN, qubo, ION-Life, BounceTV, PunchTV, Create, PBS Kids, Home & Garden, Sports, News, Movies, foreign-language channels and more. You will have access to over 857 TV Shows, Movies, Sports, News, kids shows and more with No Monthly Fees! No Cable, No Dish, No Bills! Call Us and we can let you know how many channels are available at your address. Call 1-800-542-6379
5. Is this legal?
Yes, the UHF and VHF TV signals that you will pick up with your HDTV antenna are 100% legal and are broadcast over the air across the USA, Canada, Mexico and wherever UHF and VHF signals are broadcast.
6. Will these HDTV antennas work with my old tube TV.
Yes, all of the HDTV antennas that we offer at TV Antenna Sale.com will work with standard tube TVs when connected to a Digital to Analog Converter Box. Note: most every HDTV manufactured since 2006, comes with a built in ATSC Digital Tuner.
7. Is it easy to install?
Yes, all of the HDTV antenna's, we sell, are easy to install. All you need is your hands and a screwdriver.
Our Rotating Outdoor TV Antennas take less than 10 minutes to assemble, are lightweight and extremely easy to install. They also include a pole Mounting Bracket, pole old separately, and detailed instructions on how
to set it up.
The Indoor TV Antennas simply plug the power supply into a regular wall socket and then screw coaxial into the back of your HDTV. If you have a standard television you apply the coaxial into your digital to analog converter box then plug your digital to analog converter box into your television.
8. What are the Dimensions of the HD-2605 Ultra TV Antenna?
The Dimensions of the Lava HD 2605 Ultra TV Antenna are 29 inches wide by 20 inches long and 10 inches tall. The HD-2605 weighs only 4.5 pounds. The Pole Mounting Bracket for the HD 2605 and HD 2805 will fit a 1/2 inch to 1.125 inch diameter Pole.
Lava HD-2605 Ultra Dimensions: 29 inches wide, 20 inches long, 10 inches tall and only weighs 4.5 lbs
9. Does the Motor Rotor Need to be plugged in to an electrical outlet outside?
No, The Motor Rotor is powered by Low Voltage being sent up the Coaxial Cable from your Control Box. The Control Box is plugged in the wall, inside your home, next to your main television. No Outdoor Electrical.
10. What is included with the Lava HD-2605 Ultra?
The Lava HD-2605 Ultra from TV Antenna Sale includes the TV Antenna, Built-In 36dB High Gain/Low Noise Amplifier, 360' non twist Motor Rotor, Control Box, Remote Control, Power Supply, and a 4 foot Coaxial Patch Cable.
You will be 100% Happy with Your Lava HD-2605 Ultra Outdoor TV Antenna. Includes Built-In 36dB Amplifier.
Have a TV Antenna Question?
Call Us: 1-800-542-6379