- UHF/VHF/FM/SDTV/HDTV Outdoor TV Antenna -
Rated at 125 mile Range with Built in 36 dB Amplifier.
- Remote Controlled Motor Rotor - 360' TV Antenna Rotation/Non Twist - Allows you to fine tune reception.
- G3 Control Box with Remote Control to rotate the Antenna from your couch, plus Full Gain Control and superior grounding to protect your tv and equipment. The G3 Control Box has 2 TV Outputs and sends low voltage up the coaxial cable to rotate TV Antenna. No Outdoor Electrical Needed.
- Portable - Folds up for Easy Transport - Great for RV's, Boats, Campers, Travel Trailers, Semi Trucks
- Built-In Super Low-Noise/High-Gain Amplifier
- FREE 4 foot Coaxial Patch Cable
- 2 Year Warranty
- Always Free Shipping
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Tech Support - 206-388-2281
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Which HDTV Antenna is best for me?
Our rule is… if you are able to put an Outdoor TV Antenna outside or in your attic, then an Outdoor TV Antenna is best for you. The Outdoor HDTV Antennas will give you the strongest, most solid signal and the ability for you to pick up the most available TV channels in your area. Our Outdoor HDTV Antennas are Easy to Install. We offer Free Support, if needed.
Indoor HDTV Antenna’s will also work for people that live within 8 to 10 miles of the TV broadcast towers. For people to live farther away than 10 miles the broadcast towers, the indoor antenna will still work but you will possibly not receive all the available TV channels.
2. Are there any monthly fees?
There are no monthly fees. The HDTV Antennas will pick up the Free Digital TV signals being broadcast across the USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, and anywhere else that UHF and VHF TV signals are available. No monthly fees!
3. What channels will I receive?
The channels you receive will depend on what area you live in. Most people in the USA will be able to receive all the major networks like ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, Ion, the CW and PBS in HD. Most people in the US will also receive channels like Universal sports, TUFF-TV, Retro-TV, Antenna-TV, This-TV and foreign-language channels too.
4. Is this legal?
Yes, the UHF and VHF TV signals that you will pick up with your HDTV antenna are 100% legal and are broadcast over the air across the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
5. Will these HDTV antennas work with my old tube TV.
Yes, all of the HDTV antennas that we offer at TV Antenna Sale.com will work with standard tube TVs when connected to a Digital to Analog Converter Box. Note: most every HDTV manufactured since 2006, comes with a built in ATSC Digital Tuner.
6. Is it easy to install?
Yes, all of the HDTV antenna's we sell are easy to install.
The Indoor HDTV Antennas simply plug the power supply into a regular wall socket and then screw coaxial into the back of your HDTV. If you have a standard television you apply the coaxial into your digital to analog converter box then plug your digital to analog converter box into your television.
Our Outdoor HDTV Antennas are lightweight and come with a plastic housing and do not require to be grounded. They also include a pole mounting bracket, and detailed instructions on how to set it up. The Pole Mounting Bracket for the HD 2605 and HD 2805 will fit a 1/2 inch to 1.125 inch diameter Pole.
7. Does the Motor Rotor Need to be plugged in to an electrical outlet outside?
No, The Motor Rotor is powered by Low Voltage being sent up the Coaxial Cable from your Control Box.
Have more Questions? Call Us: 1-800-542-6379